Where to get help (pets)

Pet owners and other residents are subject to local laws regarding pet noise. Call your local council for more information. Veterinary behaviourists are listed on the Delta Society Australia (http://www.deltasociety.com.au/behaviourists) website. The Association of Pet Dog Trainers APDT Australia is an association of pet trainers. Find a professional trainer in your area via this website (http://www.apdt.com.au/trainers-directory/find-a-trainer.html) For more information on common problems and how to solve them visit the website (http://www.petsinthecity.net.au/) Ref: Strata Community Aust

Was this article helpful?
Can't Find what you're looking for? Contact Us