Helpful Cheatsheet for the Northern Territory

Below is a helpful cheatsheet for body corporate unit owners in the Northern Territory (or Unit Title owners as they're called in the NT): Body Corporate Overview NT.pdf Or direct your queries to: Northern Territory Department of Justice Administers the activities of unit title managers. Information concerning licensing issues can be obtained from its Deputy Registrar of Land, Business and Conveyancing Agents division. Phone (08) 8999 1307 The Community Justice Centre Provides mediation services to help people resolve their own disputes without legal action. Phone: (08) 8999 1999 Note: Consumer Affairs, a division of the Northern Territory Department of Justice, deals with residential tenancy issues, but unlike some states, NOT strata issues.

Was this article helpful?
Can't Find what you're looking for? Contact Us